BTA Family of Players
Sergi has been a fitness coach since 1992 and has Physical Education degrees from Universities in San Sebastian and Lleida. He also earned certifications in Quiromassage (Barcelona 2012) and Osteopathy (Barcelona 2015).
Sergi has worked with the following players:
Malek Jaziri (ATP best 42)
Elena Bovina (WTA best 14)
Pere Riba (ATP best 65)
Flavia Pennetta (WTA best 6)
Monica Puig (WTA best 27)
Sabine Lisicki (WTA best 12)
Svetlana Kuznetzova (WTA best 2)
Albert Portas (ATP best 19)
Olga Fridman (ITF Junior best 12)
He was a fitness coach for the Spanish Davis Cup team in 2010 and 2012.
Sergi has been the fitness coach of the ATP player - Marcel Granollers (ATP Singles best 19; Doubles best 4) since 2009 and continues to work with him today, as well as top ITF juniors, ATP and WTA players.
He speaks Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
2005-2009 Secondary School (Sant Josep school)
2009-2011 High School (Institut IES Sant Feliu)
2011-2015 Graduate in physical activity and sports science (Euses)
- Oct 2015 - now: Fitness and tennis coach (Andrés Gimeno Tennis Club)
- Nov 2016 - Dec 2017: Fitness coach (Redindoor Viladecans)
- May 2015 - Oct 2015: Fitness coach (Sánchez-Casal Academy)
- Feb 2015 – Apr 2015: Pràcticum (Sánchez-Casal Academy)
- 2011 - Jan 2015: Tennis coach (Girona Tennis Club)
- 2009 - Jan 2015: Tennis coach (Guíxols Tennis Club)
Catalan - native language
Spanish - native language
English - title level B2.1